Half Day Historical Buildings in Lima
Go back in time and live the best of the Colonial and Republican times of Lima. You will start in one of the first premises of the first university of the Americas: Universidad Mayor de San Marcos, which now is part of its cutural centre called "La Casona de San Marcos". Visit Casa Osambela, a colonial house of particular interest, visit Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty. Visit the Hotel Bolivar with its rich architecture and elegant interiors. Here you will experience the barman making the typical Peruvian cocktail: Pisco sour.
- Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to explore the elegance of its finest periods.
- Visit La Casona de San Marcos, premises of the oldest university in the Americas chartered in 1551.
- Casa Osambela, an extraordinary architectural jewel.
- Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
- Visit the recognized Hotel Bolivar, explore its elegant interiors while guide share some stories. Here barman will show how he makes pisco sour.
Guide, entrance fees, transportation in minivan, snacks, bottled water and a pisco sour at Hotel Maury. Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.
Price per person, shared visit, maximum 6 participants: US$70
Ask for private departure prices and tailor-made routes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On main holidays
(January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%.
Shared visits are only in English or only in Spanish.
Private departures can be in any required language.