- Visit Pachacamac, an impressive Pre-Inca Ceremonial Centre overlooking the sea.
- A drive through a natural protected area, marshes in the middle of the city.
- A lunch in a local restaurant where barman will show us how he makes pisco sour.
- Historic downtown of Lima (Unesco site), walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture, monuments, traditional bars, etc.
- Visit the Convent of San Francisco, its solemn library and its chilling catacombs.
- Magic Water Circuit, where we will enjoy a unique show of lights, water, music and pictures.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||11am – 8pm from Tuesdays to Sundays|
Price: Price per person, shared visit in English or Spanish, maximum 6 participants: US$150
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants