- Observe a Pre-Colombian archaeological site, Huaca Huallamarca, in the middle of the residential area.
- Visit the Larco Museum, the best Precolombian art private collection in Peru.
- Try mousse made of “lucuma”, a Peruvian endemic fruite at the Cafe del Museo.
- Observe the Change of Guards Visit Convent of Santo Domingo, one of the best preserved from the colonial times and climb its tower, to have a great view of the city.
- Walk the Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site), walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture, monuments, etc.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||8:30am – 1pm from Mondays to Sundays|
*depending on # of participants
Price: Price per person, shared visit, maximum 6 participants: US$70
On Main Holidays: (January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%. Shared visits are only in English or only in Spanish. Private departures can be in any required language.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants