- Visit Huaca Pucllana; a ceremonial centre used between 200 – 700 a.C. located in the heart of the modern district of Miraflores
- Visit the Historic Centre of Lima, UNESCO city. Walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture and monuments.
- Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
- Visit the Archbishop Palace which exhibits furniture from the 16th to the 18th centuries. Its architectural design is elegant and having a neo-colonial style.
- Lunch in one the best spots for ceviche, the Peruvian national dish and representative of the Coast cuisine. Options of Peruvian creole food and the best of seafood.
For the afternoon Lima Mentor offers 3 options to choose from:
- Artistic Mood:
- Visit Barranco, the bohemian district in Lima.
- Walk in this charming seaside resort, admire its colourful buildings, with the quiet charm of an artistic town.
- Visit the Pedro de Osma Museum recognized for its unique collection of viceregal art exhibited in an historical residence; and visit The Mario Testino Association (MATE) exhibiting the work of the prominent Peruvian photographer Mario Testino.
- Exclusive Mood:
- Visit San Isidro corners including the Olive Park having olive tree plantations from the colonial times surrounded by beautiful mansions.
- Birdwatchers can keep their eyes open as there are high chances to observe different species.
- Visit the private collection of Mr. Enrico Poli, this is an incredible treasure of Precolombian artifacts including furniture, paintings, and jewelry. This visit at the family home by appointment only and guided by a member of the family only.
- Historical Mood:
- Visit Museo Larco, featuring the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and the famous “”erotic”” archaeological collection, and the quiet district of Pueblo Libre where the great liberators of South America lived, tour the house that served as the hedquarters for the Independency.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
|DURATION||9 hours. Huaca Pucllana closes on Tuesdays. Museum in Pueblo Libre, Mate and Pedro de Osma close on Mondays.|
Price: Per person: US$190 if 2 participants; US$160 if 4; US$140 if 6 participants. Poli may entail an extra payment, depending on the day.
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants