- On the way to the Historic Centre, observe a Precolombian site, Huaca Pucllana (not entering the site).
- Visit Bodega & Quadra Museum, house containing remains of the wall protecting Lima built on the XVII century, and an exhibition of objects showing society and development during viceroyalty.
- Visit the Santo Domingo Convent, proof of the importance of Catholicism during viceroyalty. Possibility to climb its tower.
- Observe the Change of Guards (subject to Government Palace program).
maximum 10 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||9 am – 1 pm from Monday to Sunday.|
Price: Price per person, shared visit, maximum 10 participants: US$35
*Transport depends on # of participants
**Tour in English or Spanish
***On Mondays, Bodega & Quadra Museum is closed, instead we visit patio of a colonial house, Casa Osambela.
****On Main Holidays: January 1st, December 24, 25th and 31st no departures are available.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.