- Observe a Precolombina site, Huaca Pucllana
- Arrival into the Historic Centre via Arequipa Avenue observing the elegance of the beginning of the Republican times
- Visit the Museum of the Peruvian Gastronomy.
- Visit the Santo Domingo Convent and possibility to climb its tower to observe Lima.
- Observe the Change of Guards.
maximum 10 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||9:00 am – 12:30 pm from Monday to Sunday|
*depending on # of participants
** Monday the Museum of Peruvian Gastronomy is closed. On Main Holidays: January 1st, December 24, 25th and 31st no departures are available.
Price: Price per person, shared visit, maximum 10 participants: US$35
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants