- Start 6am from Lima, stop at Km 77.5km (after about 1 hour) at Restaurant Del Pino for a coffee or to try deep fried pork or other classics in the Peruvian breakfast.
- Drive 2 more hours at Caral (arriving at around 10am) to visit the oldest city in the Americas, contemporary to ancient Mesopotamia & Egypt.
- At around 11.30am depart to Huaura (drive for around 1 hour) and visit its famous balcon where Libertador San Martin first declared the Peruvian independence from Spain, visit this colonial house and museum.
- We will then head to Lomas de Lachay, a natural protected area of 12,500 acres (5070 hectares) featuring unique mist-fed ecosystem with wild plants and animal species, a short walk (30 minutes) and a picnic in the area.
- Around 3pm start heading back to Lima to arrive between 6pm and 7pm.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Price: Per person: US$290 if 2 participants; US$190 if 4; US$150 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.