- Visit a local market where you will taste and appreciate the local products.
- Visit Chinatown to feel the mixture of the Peruvian and Chinese cultures.
- Walk in the Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to observe its main monuments and architecture.
- Visit an awarded chef to have the best ceviche in Lima. He will teach you how to do it. Lunch.
- Visit the best handicraft shops in Barranco, the bohemian district in Lima.
- Visit a local restaurant to taste the traditional Peruvian dessert picarones made of squash and sweet potatoe.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||9am – 5pm from Mondays to Saturdays|
Price: Price per person, shared visit in English or Spanish, maximum 6 participants: US$170
On Main Holidays: (January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.