- Depart Lima to Ica on a 4-hour drive.
- At your arrival, you will be transferred to the airport to take a small plane to overfly these enigmatic, gigantic figures carved in the sand, long before the Incas dominated the area.
- Visit the Huacachina Oasis (lagoon).
- Possibility to make sandboarding and riding the buggies on the sand.
- Enjoy the traditional gastronomy of the town by visiting a local restaurant. Nearby, you will also be able to learn about the wineyards and production of wine and pisco in the area.
- Return back to Lima.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Does NOT include Guide nor Lunch
Price: Per person: US$390 if 2 participants; US$300 if 4; US$280 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st. Holy Thursday. Holy Friday. May 1st. July 28th and 29th. December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.