- A full day dedicated to this UNESCO city. Morning pick up from your hotel to be driven to the historic area.
- You will start in one of the first premises of the first university of the Americas.
- Continue to Plaza San Martin and walk through Jr. De la Union, a walking promenade where you will be able to observe several national heritage houses along the way including the “Teatro Municipal” and “Teatro Segura” two of the most emblematic and traditional theatres in the city.
- Keep on walking to Lima’s Main Square called Plaza Mayor. Visit “Casa Osambela”, a house that dates back to the 18th century of rich architecture;
- “Convento de Santo Domingo”, where you will be able to climb its tower and get a spectacular view of Lima.
- Visit “Casa de Aliaga” owned by the same family since viceroyalty.
- Lunch in a local restaurant and some rest. *Visit the Convento de San Francisco and then on to “Parque de la Muralla”, overlooking the Rimac River and the Cerro San Cristobal.
- We will also visit the San Pedro Church famous for its altars in gold leaf. We will walk through the balconies of the “Torre Tagle Palace”.
- Finally, visit the Chinatown, the biggest in South America where Chinese immigrants settle back around mid 1800s.
- Transfer back to hotel in our comfortable van.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Price: Per person: US$165 if 2 participants; US$140 if 4; US$120 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st. Holy Thursday. Holy Friday. May 1st. July 28th and 29th. December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.