- Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to explore the elegance of its finest periods.
- Visit La Casona de San Marcos, premises of the oldest university in the Americas chartered in 1551.
- Casa Osambela, an extraordinary architectural jewel.
- Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
- Visit the recognized Hotel Bolivar, explore its elegant interiors while guide share some stories. Here barman will show how he makes pisco sour.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||4pm – 8pm from Mondays to Fridays|
Price: Price per person, shared visit in English or Spanish, maximum 6 participants: US$70 Duration:
On Main Holidays: (January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.