- Head to the south of the city. (Option 1) Visit a natural protected area, Pantanos de Villa, a forested wetland and home of migratory birds in the middle of the city. (Option 2) Pachacamac, an impressive Pre-Inca Ceremonial Centre overlooking the sea.
- We continue our south direction. Arrive in Lurin, a neighborhood that welcomed artisans from Ayacucho who fled from the terrorism areas back in the late 80s.
- Enjoy a lunch in one of the homes of the community.
- Visit three of their workshops. The people from Ayacucho now established in this area are fine handcrafters and export their work to the world.
DURATION 9am – 4pm. 6 hours. Tue-Sat. (On Mondays, Pachacamac and Pantanos de Villa are closed) INCLUDED English speaking guide transportation in van or minibus depending on # of
Lunch Donation to the community and entrance fees. Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San
Price per person, private visit, 2 participants: US$160; 4 participants US$90; 6 participants US$70
*You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *January 1st, Holy Thursday, May 1, Holy Friday, July 28, July 29, December 24, 25th and 31st no departures are available.
- Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.