- Historic Downtown of Lima (Unesco site) to explore the elegance of its finest periods.
- Visit Casa Fernandini, an exclusive property from the glorious Lima of the early 1900s.
- Casa Osambela, an extraordinary architectural jewel.
- Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
- Visit the typical Bar Cordano for a coffee break or stop in other spot in the area.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||2pm – 5.30pm from Mondays to Fridays|
Price per person, shared visit in English or Spanish, maximum 6 participants: US$60
Duration: 3.5 hours.
On Main Holidays: (January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st) there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.