- A journey through the Lurin Valley outside the metropolitan Lima area, where you’ll have the opportunity to ride a Peruvian Paso Horse, a breed widely known as the best saddle horse, because of its smooth ride and elegant pace.
- In this excursion you will ride through the valley and by the sands of the seashore.
- Visit the archaeological site of Pachacamac, an ancient ceremonial centre overlooking the sea built long before the Incas ruled on Peru. During this visit you’ll walk through the most important parts of the temple and its site museum.
- The trip continues to “Gloria del Campo”, a restaurant built on the countryside of the Lurin Valley where delicious breads come out of mud ovens and where there is a orchard and vegetable garden, where they pick up to prepare the meals, while the tune of local birds are heard on the background.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tours start and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Price: Per person: US$235 if 2 participants; US$185 if 4; US$165 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st. Holy Thursday. Holy Friday. May 1st. July 28th and 29th. December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.