- Observe Huaca Pucllana, a Pre-Colombian archaeological site in the middle of Miraflores.
- Observe Huaca Huallamarca, a Pre-Colombian archaeological site in the middle of San Isidro.
- Observe Huaca Mateo Salado, a Pre-Colombian archaeological site in the middle of Pueblo Libre.
- Visit the Larco Museum, the best Precolombian art private collection in Peru.
- Dinner of Peruvian Food at the Cafe del Museo.
maximum 6 participants
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores or San Isidro.|
|DURATION||5:45pm – 9.45pm from Mondays to Sundays.|
Price: Price per person, shared visit, maximum 6 participants: US$90 Visit in English or Spanish (only one language).
On Main Holidays: January 1st, December 24, 25th and 31st no departures are available.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.