- Visit the district of Santiago de Surco, its old area, showing a traditional neighborhood.
- Pass through the district of Villa El Salvador visiting its Industrial area, a district of amazing growth in the last 15 years.
- Visit the Jockey Plaza, the biggest and most exclusive mall of the city.
- Stop at the “Estacion de la Cultura” or the Culture Metro Station, where the Gran Teatro Nacional and the National Library are located.
- Experience a small ride in the Lima Metro.
- Meet the driver again for the transfer back to the hotel.
DURATION 3 1/2 hours INCLUDED English speaking guide Transportation in minivan Bottled water
Price: Per person: US$70 if 2 participants; US$50 if 4; US$40 if 6 participants
*You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
- Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.