- You will observe a unique show of lights and music in this park which has been included in the Guiness Book of Records as the largest fountain complex in the world.
- You will walk around with your Lima Mentor’s guide who will explain the history behind this park, which was named Parque de la Reserva in honor of the troops participating in the War of the Pacific (circa late XIX century). The park is a big complex and was built in a beautiful neoclassic style.
- Enjoy a buffet with the best of Peruvian Food while watching a show of Peruvian native dances.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tour starts and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Price: Per person: US$150 if 2 participants; US125 if 4; US$100 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.