- Considered as the Gastronomic Capital of South America, Lima has a lot to offer when it comes to food and we offer a tour that will get you to enjoy and taste delicious Peruvian dishes made with native Peruvian products.
- The tour starts with a visit to a local market and then to a well known restaurant where the chef will show you how to make ceviche and will introduce you to other meals based on seafood.
- You will taste the emblematic Peruvian cocktail “Pisco sour”, a “Causa” made with mashed potatoes and Peruvian tuna and/or crab.
- You will also get to taste the “Lomo Saltado”, typical Peruvian dish made with beef and sauteed onions/tomatoes.
- Finally, drink our Chicha Morada and our famous soda Inca Kola.
Price per person: US$150 based in a party of 2.
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.