- Visit the district of Chorrillos, the last district in the Costa Verde Pacific Coast Highway, offering a stunning view of the whole bay of Lima.
- En route to Pachacamac complex, you will observe Pantanos de Villa, protected area of wetlands protecting bird fauna and preserving flora of the Peruvian costa.
- Visit Pachacamac, the most important complex of the central coast located only 20km away from Lima. It has maintained several pyramids, temples and plazas.
- Lunch in a hacienda in the nearby valley where you will appreciate a show of the Peruvian paso horse including the traditional marinera dance.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Tours start and ends in any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
Price: Per person: US$160 if 2 participants; US$130 if 4; US$110 if 6
On Main Holidays: January 1st. Holy Thursday. Holy Friday. May 1st. July 28th and 29th. December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants.
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.