A half day to enjoy and learn from the Peruvian gastronomy. You will visit a local market with your guide to taste and explore the endemic products we use in our cuisine. Then, you will head to a spot in front of the ocean where your expert chef will do with you the main Peruvian dishes.
- Visit a local market where your guide will explore with you the main endemic fruits and species we use in our cuisine.
- Visit an experienced chef who together with you will prepare causa, a meal based with smashed yellow potatoes.
- Prepare ceviche and pisco sour yourselves! Your chef will help.
- Enjoy the ocean views of Chorrillos, the last district in the bay of the city of Lima.
MAXIMUM 10 PARTICIPANTS
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Start and end in any point of Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
|DURATION||10 am – 2 pm Dates: Everyday|
* Price per person, shared visit, maximum 6 participants: US$85
* Transport depends on # of participants
* Tour in English or Spanish
* January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1, July 28, July 29, December 24, 25th and 31st no departures are available.
* We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
* You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours without cancellation fees.
* Children under 12 have 50% discount.