- Visit the independent province of Callao, located approximately 20km from the hotel area of the city of Lima.
- Visit the district of La Punta, a beach resort founded by Italian immigrants in the 1900s, where we find most of the yachts clubs of the city. The architecture of this neighborhood is great to enjoy.
- Visit the Fortaleza Real Felipe, built around 250 years ago to defend the Peruvian coast during the colonial period, since Lima was the economic center of the Spanish colonies in South America, attracting several pirates including Sir Francis Drake who attacked this port in 1579. Today this fortress is the museum of the Peruvian army.
- Lunch in a local restaurant where you are supporting a project for the youth of the neighborhood to believe and work in tourism instead of the old traditional escapes as drugs and pickpocketing.
- Afternoon walk in the heart of this old part of Callao Monumental exploring the art galleries, urban art and its streets with impressive graffitis.
Price per person:
US$170 if 2 participants;
US$150 if 4 participants;
US$130 if 6 participants.
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28th and 29th, December 24, 25th and 31st there is an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.