- Today we will learn how the immigrants from the provinces are progessing in the new neighborhood of Villa El Salvador, one of the biggest districts in the suburbs of the capital of Lima.
- We will visit the community restaurant where our friend, Julia, prepares the lunch for most part of the labor community at very low prices. This is a project supported by the government.
- Visit the big new specialised Center for wood products and home furnishing providing products to all mid-class families of Lima. A special stop in a handicraft store offering colonial style art-deco usually made for export where you will have the opportunity to buy their products in order to help their project and works.
- In our route we will also enjoy the beautiful views of the Lurin Valley and the Pacific Ocean while our guide will share with you all these social process.
|DURATION||3 1/2 hours|
Price: Per person: US$70 if 2 participants; US$50 if 4; US$40 if 6 participants
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants
- *You can cancel the tour up to 12 hours before without cancellation fees.
- *Children under 12 have 50% discount
- *On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
Quote your tour now! Just send us a message, we will contact you as soon as possible.