- Visit Huaca Pucllana; a ceremonial centre used between 200 – 700 a.C. located in the heart of the modern district of Miraflores
- Visit the Historic Centre of Lima, UNESCO city. Walk through its most important streets to observe its architecture and monuments.
- Casa de Aliaga, stunning mansion owned by the same family since the viceroyalty.
- Visit Casa Prado, dating from 1690 owned by several aristocratic families including the viceroy Hurtado de Mendoza. The house exhibits furniture from the 16th to the 18th centuries.
- Lunch in either one the best spots for ceviche and Peruvian seafood or in the district of Rimac to have Peruvian creole food in a historical house owned by Viceroy Amat y Juniet.
For the afternoon Lima Mentor offers 3 options to choose from:
- Artistic Mood:
- Visit Barranco, the bohemian district in Lima. Walk in this charming seaside resort, admire its colourful buildings, with the quiet charm of an artistic town.
- Visit the Pedro de Osma Museum recognized for its unique collection of viceregal art exhibited in an historical residence; and visit The Mario Testino Association (MATE) exhibiting the work of the prominent Peruvian photographer Mario Testino.
- Historical Mood:
- Visit Museo Larco, featuring the finest gold and silver collection from Ancient Peru and the famous “”erotic”” archaeological collection, and the quiet district of Pueblo Libre where the great liberators of South America lived, tour the house that served as the headquarters for the Independency.
- Cultural Mood:
- Walk to Jr. Trujillo in the Historic District of Rimac, member of the Heritage Cities of the World, to observe the smallest church in the world and balconies from the colonial times. Visit the Convento de los Descalzos, an impressive monastery where you will enjoy its baroque style, its cloisters, corridors, kitchens, and paintings from the Lima, Cusco and Quito schools.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Any hotel located in Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco.|
|DURATION||9 hours. Huaca Pucllana closes on Tuesdays. Museum in Pueblo Libre, Mate and Pedro de Osma close on Mondays.|
Price: Per person: US$190 if 2 participants; US$160 if 4; US$140 if 6 participants.
On Main Holidays: January 1st, Holy Thursday, Holy Friday, May 1st, July 28, July 29, December 24, December 25, December 31 have an additional cost of 50%.
We can tailor made this tour and adjust the price depending on the number of participants